UMVIM, SEJ Summer Internship
2019 Summer Internship
The UMVIM, SEJ office offers a summer intern program for young adults in the Southeastern Jurisdiction. This is a 8 week program where a student will spend 1 week in the Birmingham, AL UMVIM, SEJ office, 3 weeks at an UMVIM, SEJ domestic project, 3 weeks at an UMVIM, SEJ international project and then 1 week of debriefing in the UMVIM, SEJ Birmingham, AL office. The student will get to experience various aspects of mission and ministry, spend time with mentors, see justice at work, and spend time in discernment of their calling. This is a holistic mission and ministry experience in one summer.
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• Completes the UMVIM, SEJ Internship Application by April 15, 2019
• Completes a prerequisite of 24 credit hours
• Has a current valid passport
• Has a minimum GPA of 3.0
• Is responsible for funding the international portion of their internship
Should the student not meet any or all of the above qualifications, the student should include a response explaining why the qualification(s) is not met and why they should still be considered for the internship.